Licence can be issued for a person who meets following conditions:
- Is a member of a PZSS licensed sport club
- Has shooting patent issued by PZSS
- Has a certificate issued by a doctor specialising in sport medicine
To get a licence you need to submit an application at your club`s office.
PZSS issues licences valid for the calendar year.
After the licence expires you need to apply for extension to its validity if you meet following conditions:
- provide documentation of activity in tournaments and competitions: started at least 4 times in first category and 2 in each next,
- sumbit an application at your club`s office,
- pay a fee.
PZSS licence for youth
For people under 18 years old, shooting patent is not required to obtain a licence. Licence is valid until the end of the year when the person turns 18.